- Stainless Steel, Powder Metallurgy
An adapter is one mounting hardware used to connect different equipment. They have different sizes, shapes, and materials.
UG manufactures a wide assortment of adapters – including hard-to-find sizes. Produced in ductile iron, and stainless steel, you are sure to locate an adapter that meets your need.
1. Stable setting pressure: Constant output pressure under variable flow rates or supply pressures.
2. Corrosion-resistant construction: Aluminum die-casting is finished with chromate.
3. Filter: It is designed to equip with a high capacity 5 Micron Filter housed.
4. Self-Relief function: The self-Relief function is operated when the output pressure is higher than the setting pressure.
5. High flow capacity: It is designed to supply sufficient flow.
6. Disc: It is strong in oil resistance.
7. Tight shut-off: A soft, rubberized pin provides a positive shut-off and compensates for dirt and other foreign matter.